Friday, October 29, 2010
Well, not much progress so far. I have been 3 centimeters since 9:00 this morning. I have made progress by effacing and Ella has dropped. So far no change in dialation. They have turned off my pitocin for the night and are going to let me get something to eat (Yay!). My doctor said he still thought I would go sometime through the night but he wasn't sure when. So we have told family members that were waiting with us here to go on home and we will call them as soon as anything changes. I really thought things would go much faster than this today. But I am looking forward to getting something to eat and hopefully getting some rest. Now that I have my epidural the pain in my back and ribs is gone. Hopefully I can get some sleep and be bright eyed and bushy tailed when Ella arrives! Thank you all for your continued prayers! I will update if anything changes.