Wednesday, September 8, 2010

25 Week Appointment

Yesterday I had my 25 week OB appointment. Everything looked good! Miss Ella's heartbeat was good although I forgot to ask exactly what it was. My doctor said I was measuring on target so that means that my fluid levels are probably still in the normal ranges. Which is very good news! I have to go do my one hour glucose test before my next appointment, which I am not looking forward to, but other than that it was a great appointment!

Speaking of fluid levels, my friend Brooke who I have been emailing with is currently 30 weeks pregnant with her son Briar who also has anencephaly. Her fluid levels are very high. She is 30 weeks but measuring 37 because of all of the fluid. I know she is very uncomfortable from the weight of all of the fluid. She has started to dialate and it looks like it won't be long before Briar makes his arrival. Please keep her and her husband Brandon in your prayers. It won't be long now until they have to say hello and goodbye to their little boy.

1 comment:

  1. I will add Brooke and Briar to my prayers for you and Ella. Here is a Scripture for you and your friend.

    "Blessed is the man whose strength is in You,
    whose heart is set on pilgrimage.
    As they pass through the Valley of Baca(Weeping)
    They make it a spring;
    The rain covers it with pools.
    They go from strength to strength;
    Every one of them appears before God in Zion.
    Psalm 84:5-7

    ReplyDelete